_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars: Other Racing
For automotive racing topics not already covered.
Questions-Patron Highcroft Acura ARX-01B
Wolf-Leader
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 1,225 posts
Auto Modeler: 14 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 06:08 PM UTC
Hi everyone.
Normally I am in the armor and figures world but every once in awhile I like to go to the darkside. LOL
I would like to know from all you car guys if there is a kit out there of the Patron Highcroft Acura ARX-01B? If you don't know what this car is, it is in the same catagory or field as the Porsche spider and the Audi R10 TDI cars.
Now I really don't care what it is made from, weather it is a diecast, plastic, resin or even a slot car. I just would like to have this car. In 2007-08 race year I saw this particular car at the Honda grand prix of St. Petersburg in florida. I really liked to lime green color on the front end!
So if you know were I can get this car, diecast, slot or other wise, I would be very greatfull.
Thank you
woodstock74
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,189 posts
Auto Modeler: 4 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 15, 2009 - 06:15 PM UTC
While I can't answer your inquiry directly, I can guess your best chance of finding a kit of this car would be in 1/43 scale resin. But as this car hasn't raced at Le Mans, there could be a delay before you see it even in 1/43 (assuming it isn't already). I know it doesn't currently exist in 1/24.
 _GOTOTOP