_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars: Other Racing
For automotive racing topics not already covered.
1/18th scale GMP Sprint car models
Wolf-Leader
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 1,225 posts
Auto Modeler: 14 posts
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 - 08:39 PM UTC
I was at my local flea market just hanging out when I came across this guy who wanted to get rid of these many boxes of kits he had laying around the house. He told me just pick what you want and lets deal, so I did. I found a couple of car and armor kits that I liked so I made him an offer. I was happy with what I bought, but as I was leaving I happened to see this old beat up box that looked like it had been stepped on a couple of times, so I asked him what he wanted for the 1/18th sprint car and he told me that all he knew about it that it wasnt a kit anyway it was just a box full of parts.I took a little look and smiled and said ok and he let me have it for nothing. What I did see was more than a parts box it was a complete kit of a 18th scale sprint car by GMP, plus part of another kit.So now I have this kit but I did find out it didnt have any decals.
So my question to all of you is does anyone know exactly what I have interms of is it a rare kit?
Also where can I get decals for this kit?
I've never had a diecast model before so how does one build it and make it look nice like a normal car model?
Thank you
 _GOTOTOP