For customized car kits and projects.
Veyron kit?
BigfootV
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 1,624 posts
Auto Modeler: 216 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 03:34 AM UTC
This may have been asked somewhere on site, but does someone make, or will make, or think about making the Bugatti Veyron in 1/25th, 1/24th, or 1/16th? Or is this one of those pipe dream kits?

See ya in the funnies...............
ctdavis
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 17 posts
Auto Modeler: 1 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 08:58 AM UTC
Hi Brian,
Another Colorado guy here.
Unless a larger scale is really your only interest I think there are perhaps more than one version available in 43rd scale....seems everything and anything has been offered in 43rd over the years.
If you might be interested in that scale (larger than 48th) you can go to Grand Prix Models U.K.website and search their data base. I buy from them fairly often and have always been satisfied. They answer e-mails and generally treat everyone very well. I've accumulated and built many,many 43rd kits over the years and though most are relatively simple (some are tremendously complex)they produce a most satisfying model.
Good Luck!
Cliff
Highlands Ranch
BigfootV
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 1,624 posts
Auto Modeler: 216 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 04:13 AM UTC
Hello Cliff,

Highlands Ranch, cool. Over near Gate 3 by Ft. Cartoon, I mean, Carson I know about 3 or 4 others locally that are here on site, mainly over at Armorama, so welcome to the party!

Anyways, Yup been running into the 1/43 scale, but none in the scales like I mentioned.
I mean if you think about it, you've got Ferrari, Lambo's, Porsche's, Jag, Maserati, and other super car kit out there, so why not a Veryon kit? Heck, there's a Pete 359 in 1/16th for god's sake.

Something to think about Takom, Tamiya, Revell, AMT, Aoshima, Hasegawa, and all you other makers of car kits.

See ya in the funnies............
 _GOTOTOP