_GOTOBOTTOM
The Garage
For general automotive modeling or non-modeling topics.
'56 Chevy
bsoder
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 142 posts
Auto Modeler: 101 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 06:00 PM UTC
Here's a little Chevy I did awhile back

mother
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 3,836 posts
Auto Modeler: 256 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 06:22 PM UTC
Oh god is that awesome…simply love it. Where to began, I can’t. the whole thing works well. Your paint choice is super and rounds out the interior…great job Brian. Question, what kit is this and the chevy logo on rear quarter is it a decal.

Joe
KitMaker: 4,303 posts
Auto Modeler: 112 posts
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2007 - 03:04 AM UTC
Very nice car and display!
slodder
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Auto Modeler: 408 posts
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2007 - 03:22 AM UTC
NICE - having a diorama background - I love to see subject placed in thier natual elements.

Very cool - what else do you have hidden away?
bsoder
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2007 - 07:36 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Oh god is that awesome…simply love it. Where to began, I can’t. the whole thing works well. Your paint choice is super and rounds out the interior…great job Brian. Question, what kit is this and the chevy logo on rear quarter is it a decal.

Joe

THANKS Joe the kit is the Revell (new issue) '56 DelRay and yes the script is a decal. I am currently W.I.P on It's big bro. the new issue '56 Nomad,both of these are excellent kit's with both "street rod" parts and parts to build a factory stock version...B
bsoder
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2007 - 07:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

NICE - having a diorama background - I love to see subject placed in thier natual elements.

Very cool - what else do you have hidden away?

Thanks Scott!!..one thing that "bugs" me are "poorly" taken pics. I don't have a whiz bang camera,but I try and get the most out of it, just some practice and xperiments. with light,background and composition make a huge differance. ?what else do I have hidden away..ask my wife she'll tell you nothing is!! in my fantasy world, I'd be working in my 750sq.ft addition to the home!!! but sadly the $$$$$ for that is....anyway got your msg. I'll PM you...B
 _GOTOTOP