_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars
Discuss all types of automotive modeling here.
Korean War 1950-1953
grayghost666
KitMaker: 2,458 posts
Auto Modeler: 6 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 06:34 AM UTC
hello all,
i am starting an multi-site campaign for the Korean War.any Civilian Vehicles/Railroads used in Korea during the War years 1950-1953 is allowed.
i am going to need a modeler to keep an eye on any builder who wants to build a Civilian Vehicle/Railroad for this campaign.
i think that this is going to be a great campaign and it might start this year if there is enought intrest.
so what do you think?
cheers,
Bruce
TacFireGuru
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 3,770 posts
Auto Modeler: 359 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 02:08 PM UTC
Bruce,

Just to clairify the meaning of multi-site: This would include Aeroscale, Armorama, Historicus Forma, Modelgeek, and Model Shipwrights? A "massive" (in the sense of Kitmaker) campaign that includes planes, trains & automobiles, tanks, trucks & boats, figgies and the like? If it was there during the Korean War ('50-'53), it's buildable/eligible?

Personally, wicked kool idea !!!

Mike
grayghost666
KitMaker: 2,458 posts
Auto Modeler: 6 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 04:46 PM UTC
hello Mike,
Yes to all your questions.anything/person is allowed.and MikeM wants my to submit it here on Model Geek.what i am doing is getting builders who mostly are on each site to be the XO of the campaign.
Jim(goldenpony)is the Naval XO over at Model Shipwright.that means he will oversee the modelers who are going to build the Naval Units.
Vance is the Air XO over at Aeroscale.that means if will oversee any modelers who are going to build Aircraft,
i still need 3 more XO's,1 for Armorama for the tanks/vehicles,1 for Model Geek for the railroads/civilian vehicles and 1 for Historicus Forma to oversee all figures to include the 1/35 scale.
all the sites will have a link to the main campaign page/blog.
so i am hoping that every modeler will think about joining up.i think that if we can get this going and hav no major problems,because we can do the same with another campaign i am thinking about.
the campaign will run for 1 year to give all the modelers enought time to get it done.
if you ahve any questions ,please ask.you can post or PM me.i have subscribed to all of the Korean War campaign posts so i can get a answear to you as fast as possible.
cheers,
Bruce
 _GOTOTOP