_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars
Discuss all types of automotive modeling here.
Wow!
IronDivision
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 45 posts
Auto Modeler: 5 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 08:33 AM UTC
Holy Moses! I didn't know this site exhisted. Lots of cool builds gents and some oustanding work by all of you. Makes me want to sweep the Armor of my workbench and break out those 1/25 scale engine molds and resin masters I've been fiddling around with for the last 5 years!
Grumpyoldman
Staff Member_ADVISOR
KITMAKER NETWORK
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Auto Modeler: 203 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 10:58 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Holy Moses! I didn't know this site exhisted. Lots of cool builds gents and some oustanding work by all of you. Makes me want to sweep the Armor of my workbench and break out those 1/25 scale engine molds and resin masters I've been fiddling around with for the last 5 years!

Go for it, try something beside OD and Panzer gray.
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 3,289 posts
Auto Modeler: 1,620 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 05:19 AM UTC
Welcome aboard bob, you'll find that while armor is fine, there's far more out there to model as well. I got stuck in an armor routine and decided to build something "different"...a couple of trucks{semi tractors} and cars later and I saw what I was missing out on.

What kind of resin goodies do you have on hand, or slated to mold?!

-Bob
IronDivision
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 45 posts
Auto Modeler: 5 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 06:40 AM UTC
Thank you Bob and Dave for your welcomes. I used to model Street Rods and Custom Vans and was into it pretty deep. Armor and Aircraft used to be a part-time thing. It's about time I start them up again!
As far as the resin stuff goes. I've been working on Custom Engines/Transmission combos, mostly Chevy 283, 327, 409's plus early Ford Y-Blocks and Buick Nailheads. Had a tricked-out early Ford 4 cylinder and a 392 Hemi that were just about done also plus the accompanying transmissions (forgot what they were, have to look).
Hwa-Rang
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kobenhavn, Denmark
KitMaker: 6,760 posts
Auto Modeler: 2,182 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 07:59 AM UTC
Get going. Break out those engine molds
 _GOTOTOP