Scale truck modeling topics.
Model Truck Survey
jimb
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 2,539 posts
Auto Modeler: 1,405 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 02:23 PM UTC
This survey was posted today on the Dutch Model Truck Club Yahoo! group.

Here is the post:

Hello Fellow Model Truck enthusiasts. With the below questionnaire (see link below) we want to establish a view on the wishes of modelers concerning trucks and trailers. The results will be presented to the model manufacturers, hoping they will develop the kit that is most wanted. At Jabbeke this year we made a start on paper and so far the outcome is for a 1970’s/80’s Euro Long distance Truck, in white plastic, with the detail of the chassis and cab being most important, the engine detail least important and it may cost around 58,- euro. I’m sure this will change now that the results from the rest of world will hopefully be pouring in. Do pass this email around to anyone or any group you know who might be willing to participate.

The price list in the survey is for Euro and US dollar. We think that 1 Euro for Europeans will “feel” the same as 1 Dollar for Americans.

Questionnaire:

DMTC Model Truck Survey 2009

Jim
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 3,289 posts
Auto Modeler: 1,620 posts
Posted: Friday, May 08, 2009 - 05:57 AM UTC
Ok, I'm in and done...there's just not enough room for what I wanted to see made!!!!!!!
..a 1950s round front trailmobile trailer..yeah, like they'll do that!
carleton
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 62 posts
Auto Modeler: 39 posts
Posted: Friday, May 08, 2009 - 03:13 PM UTC
Hi Guys
all done,nice survey.Nice to see that there are many things that we all agree on.I would love to see more tool boxes,winchs,headache racks and so on.It does not matter what truck make but some more stuff to dress em up would be nice.shawn.
KoSprueOne
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Myanmar
KitMaker: 4,011 posts
Auto Modeler: 851 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 05:21 AM UTC
I filled one out. Thanks.

_GOTOTOP