_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars
Discuss all types of automotive modeling here.
1/20 Fujimi Mitsubishi Lancer instruction ma
Silantra
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Putrajaya, Malaysia
KitMaker: 2,511 posts
Auto Modeler: 3 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 05:06 PM UTC
Hi guys,

I am looking for an instruction sheet for a 1/20th scale Fujimi Yellow Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 gsr (Kit number: 09008). Got the kit at a garage sale but no instruction is included. Below are the picture of the boxart.

I would appreciate it if I can get a copy of the instruction sheet (scanned images are ok as well). As this model kit are a very rare find, any feedbacks are appreciated.

Thank you.

Zaidi
Modelbouwerke
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Antwerpen, Belgium
KitMaker: 794 posts
Auto Modeler: 179 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 08:17 PM UTC
Hi Zaidi

Go to the page below and fill in the form.
Maybe they can help you.

http://www.fujimimokei.com/form_mail/mail.html

Erikssson
Silantra
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 10:11 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Zaidi

Go to the page below and fill in the form.
Maybe they can help you.

http://www.fujimimokei.com/form_mail/mail.html

Erikssson

Erikssson, thanks for the reply. I just visited the page and fill up the form. When i submitted the form, i got error that written in Japanese.

I cant find an english version of the form ..

georgep1958
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Australia
KitMaker: 2 posts
Auto Modeler: 1 posts
Posted: Friday, July 31, 2009 - 10:23 PM UTC
I have one of these sitting right in front of me now. if you send me your email addy,I will scan them for you and forward them on.
About 30 years ago,I bought a real LB Lancer GSR rally car that had come to Australia for the 1975 Southern Cross rally. It was car#15.so when I found this kit on ebay,I had to have it.
What are they worth?
Silantra
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 02:07 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I have one of these sitting right in front of me now. if you send me your email addy,I will scan them for you and forward them on.
About 30 years ago,I bought a real LB Lancer GSR rally car that had come to Australia for the 1975 Southern Cross rally. It was car#15.so when I found this kit on ebay,I had to have it.
What are they worth?

George, you just save me and you sjould know how happy I am for your help. You got PM inbound.

Wow..u actually bought the car.... any photos of the car. I would love to see them.mana ppi
I bought the car coz back in the 70s, i got this uncle who was a street racer..he own several sports cars including this one and mazda silvia and alfa romeo... he was so good and i remembered he won a few long distance rac. and this car is tribute to him. He is in early 70 and cant remembered the color of his car back then...

thanks once again
 _GOTOTOP