_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars
Discuss all types of automotive modeling here.
New 2010 Camaro kits?
mastercaster
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 21 posts
Auto Modeler: 2 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 04:17 PM UTC
Hey guys, I'm looking for the most accurate Camaro kit I can find for the new 2010 Camaro. The only ones I've seen are the AMT/ERTL "Concept" offering and the JADA Garageworks kits. Specifically, I'm looking for plastic. Are there any others out there that I haven't discovered yet? This won't be a stock build, as I plan on transforming it into a Lingenfelter version. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
beans1989
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 32 posts
Auto Modeler: 28 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 04:23 PM UTC
revell may have a 2010 camro kit with full engine detail just thought id let yeah know
mastercaster
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 21 posts
Auto Modeler: 2 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 09:36 AM UTC
Thanks Brett, I'll look into it. Appreciate the help!
Yoni_Lev
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 861 posts
Auto Modeler: 339 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 12:55 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hey guys, I'm looking for the most accurate Camaro kit I can find for the new 2010 Camaro. The only ones I've seen are the AMT/ERTL "Concept" offering and the JADA Garageworks kits.

AFAIK, there is no accurate scale representation of the '10 Camaro in plastic as of this date. In addition to the models you mentioned, Revell currently has a Camaro Concept Car listed in their catalog.

I haven't seen any news about a full-detail glue kit of the 2010 from the folks at R-M, so if anyone has info on this, please post a link.

HTH.

-YL
 _GOTOTOP