_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars
Discuss all types of automotive modeling here.
Gotham city police and van decals now
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 3,289 posts
Auto Modeler: 1,620 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 07:37 AM UTC
JBOT now has the Gotham city police and support van decals for afew vehicles that have been seen on the TV episodes and movie. I got this set for my A-100 parachute pick up service van I'm building and I'm trying to find a '67 plymouth for the police car...all I can find so far is a wagon and the 2 door body. If you get the new batmobile that's out or the coming glue kit these decals will lend for some nice shelf mates to that.

JBOT gotham city decals

Thought I'd pass it along for those who might be interested....
windysean
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,917 posts
Auto Modeler: 268 posts
Posted: Monday, August 22, 2011 - 01:08 AM UTC
After all my previous discussion, I'm going to get a set in 1/87 (HO Scale).
My 7-year-old and I have been trying our hands at sculpting cars for the train layout, using Sculpey. I intend to make molds of our better efforts, to fill railroad auto racks, as well as all of our streets. I'm putting a Dodge A-100 van on my to do list. I admit, your Batman background vehicles are a really good idea, and you and Jim did a nice job.
Thanks,
Sean.
EDIT: Hold on. There's a $20 minimum. This'll take me a while to figure out. I'm trying to stay under the wife's radar too!
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 3,289 posts
Auto Modeler: 1,620 posts
Posted: Monday, August 22, 2011 - 01:10 PM UTC

Quoted Text

EDIT: Hold on. There's a $20 minimum. This'll take me a while to figure out. I'm trying to stay under the wife's radar too!

I'm reasonably sure your could find some truck decals that you'd need...or something{hehehe} ...maybe a lil madmax set{if they go that small}.
 _GOTOTOP