_GOTOBOTTOM
The Garage
For general automotive modeling or non-modeling topics.
Contest
Work in Progress
c5flies
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 3,684 posts
Auto Modeler: 294 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 12:10 PM UTC
Ok, the contest is not a work in progress, it's a contest about works in progress...and who says I don't make sense

Entering is easy...post a dedicated build log in the forums, or submit a build feature, and when it is complete (built, painted, completely finished) your name goes in a hat to be drawn at the end. More than one build...your name goes in for each one. Easy peasy. Group build models qualify, as long as there is a separate thread on it and not just in the general GB thread.

Review samples also count...as long as you do the mandatory review and then post a build log or submit a build feature.
Wonder how to be considered for review samples? Check the AutoModeler Homepage, under reviews (blue box) click on Available Samples and contact either Jim S or myself.

The 3 blogs listed under popular blogs (Rob, Richard and Brian) will be included since they are in the initial stages. If Russ finishes his MC I'll count that one too.

Prize? Yup, we'll have something for ya

End date will probably be April/May 2015, still to be finalized.
tinbanger
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,507 posts
Auto Modeler: 409 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 03:52 AM UTC
James great way to encourage blogs.
BigfootV
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 1,624 posts
Auto Modeler: 216 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 04:10 AM UTC
James,

Interesting.
Why wasn't this done sooner over here? Lack of interest, or did I miss the memo?

See ya in the funnies.............
c5flies
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 3,684 posts
Auto Modeler: 294 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 04:25 AM UTC
Let's hope so Richard!

Brian, we usually run a small contest about once a year for finished models, with voting, much like the other sites. A little something different this time around, and hopefully much more interesting
BigfootV
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 1,624 posts
Auto Modeler: 216 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 05:05 AM UTC
James,

Cool, cool.

Now if I can just get the planets to align and so I can get the Pete done by the end of the year.

See ya in the funnies..................
 _GOTOTOP