_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars
Discuss all types of automotive modeling here.
The Rarest Citation Interior you'll see
Mechworker
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 352 posts
Auto Modeler: 135 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 06:53 AM UTC
Modelling oddball cars is one thing I love to do, but it’s hard to do it when it’s SO oddball that there’s not even a single picture anywhere on the net to help you!

That’s the problem I have with doing my Citation X-11; I wanted to do it in a neat and obscure colour, and Light Metallic Fern is definitely that. Thankfully, someone got a picture of a Caprice in that colour, and mercifully there was even a bit of a hint of what the Light Fern interior looks like! Believe me, trying to find pics of a Light Fern Citation interior… totally impossible.

Thus, this representation of the X-car’s green front office may be the only one you’ll ever see, unless you’ve been in the real thing! Does anyone actually know how close I managed to get?

Check out my Citation’s interior here; I finally got some more time to work on it, and I hope it’s at least entertaining; it’s as accurate as I could make it!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/2015/03/12/%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF-citation-update-3-green-from-the-inside-out/
 _GOTOTOP