_GOTOBOTTOM
The Garage
For general automotive modeling or non-modeling topics.
Summer's gone, but the Sprue Hangover isn't
Mechworker
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 352 posts
Auto Modeler: 135 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 01:38 PM UTC
Summer is a great time for road trippin’, and nothing makes a trip better than getting some good sprue along the way. I did well on a two-pronged trip in August, and I just got the stuff organized. I thought it would be fun to share my haul from Michigan to Hamilton , Ontario!

Check it out at the link below; if you thought I had eclectic tastes before, well… just think that now I’m going from Barbie Vette to nuclear missile, and all points in between!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/model-kits/scores-and-collections/2019-end-of-summer-haul/

AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 8,156 posts
Auto Modeler: 2,953 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 02:47 PM UTC
Checked it out and voted, looks like you had a lot of fun trawling through the hobby stores along your road trip.

It will be great to see which kit comes up trumps in the vote, it is a great oddball bunch!

Cheers, D
Joel_W
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 11,666 posts
Auto Modeler: 2,974 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 11:39 PM UTC
Adam,
That's some haul that has something for nearly every car modeler and even two kits for the military crowd as well.

Like D, I did vote for my favorite kit. I'll give you a hint, it's a car kit.

Joel
Mechworker
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 352 posts
Auto Modeler: 135 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 01:21 PM UTC
Yeah, I was really stoked about the haul. I wish there was a Sci-Fi in there, just to round it out.

Ironically, I did get the Crusher Joe Minerva kit about the same time, but it was a special order, so I knew it was coming. Not the same thing as digging it out of a shop, so I didn't count it.

My personal fave is also a car, although that Ginga is super, super sexy! I can't vote, since I made the poll, but I'll say that the one I'd chose is one that might be a variant of something I have lots of. Just saying...
 _GOTOTOP