_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars
Discuss all types of automotive modeling here.
obsolete model kits
straightedge
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 1,352 posts
Auto Modeler: 100 posts
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2005 - 11:27 PM UTC
Fred's Model World, is the name of this site, they claim they can find just about any hard to find obsolete kit there was, of trucks and cars.

When I seen this, I figured I would post it, just in-case somebody was looking for a hard to find model, that this might come in handy, if they are telling the truth, they claim to update every five weeks.

The address is
http://members.aol.com/jftully/fjs/

Kerry

I hope it comes in handy to someone
MrRoo
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 3,856 posts
Auto Modeler: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 12:39 AM UTC
http://members.aol.com/jftully/fjs/

here's a live link
Hwa-Rang
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kobenhavn, Denmark
KitMaker: 6,760 posts
Auto Modeler: 2,182 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 12:44 AM UTC
They have lot's of kit's I would love to have.

Thanks for sharing Kerry.
straightedge
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 1,352 posts
Auto Modeler: 100 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 01:40 AM UTC
Something odd, I can't use the hot link, comes up page cannot be found, and something about I already have it in my URL or something I don't know, I always forget what them messages say as soon as I quit looking at them.

I guess it is going to make me go the hard way through all the new stuff I downloaded, and have been going through a lot of stuff.

I found a few pages of links, which are pretty handy, but are a pain to go through, especially when there is hundreds of sites to look through, I have been doing a lot of military, but it is the old car sites that have some of the real good lessons in them, on how to do things.

I had some, that had how to make your own shocks, and I can't even remember what all else, but there was tons of other things they had to teach, but that was the only thing I can remember now, but when I was trying to store them a different way in my address book, I lost close to a hundred of them, and didn't know how to retrieve them back.

The bad thing about that is, I can't find a single site now that is even close to as informative as they were, I never saved the information in my documents back then, cause I always figured I could go back to the site and get the information anytime I wanted.

But now, I can't find them sites at all, and believe me I have been looking, but I was able to find other things of interest, like this site, but not exactly what I was looking for, cause that information can be used on all models, car, truck, tank, it didn't matter, you just had to use you brain a little to modify what they told you, to make it work.

Kerry
 _GOTOTOP