_GOTOBOTTOM
Cars
Discuss all types of automotive modeling here.
Knowledge on Italeri's Superliner ?
straightedge
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 1,352 posts
Auto Modeler: 100 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 03:37 AM UTC
I was hoping for somebody that owns one of these Italeri 1/24 scale Mack Super Liners, to see if they have the full Mack rear ends, and engine with the truck, or did Italeri put something else in there.

Then if they did put a Mack engine in it, did they put a 6 or an 8 cylinder engine in it, or is it like their 1/35 trucks and only have an oil pan, and something that resembles a transmission.

Then is it a leaf spring suspension, or air ride suspension for the rears.
I read it says it has a detailed engine, but it don't say anymore about it. I was noticing on the 48' reefers they sell, that if you buy them with a tractor you will save $20.59 over buying the trailer by itself for 40 some dollars, not only that, usually when you get it with a tractor, they give you a pretty nice decals that covers the whole trailer, but I never did see any decals that came with the 40 some dollar trailer, when you buy it by itself.
Kerry

After looking at Revell of Germany's Mack, which I think is the exact same thing except different decals, and it has a V-8 engine in theirs, so I believe the Italeri does to, cause I believe they are the same model.
 _GOTOTOP