Scale truck modeling topics.
kenworth pics
carleton
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 62 posts
Auto Modeler: 39 posts
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2006 - 11:04 AM UTC
hi guys heavy duty mechanic here.I work at a kenworth dealership in edmonton.If anyone would like pictures of them up close inside and out I would be more then happy to take and send them just let me know.If you need specific shots that is not a problem.We deal with oilfeild equip as well so let me know if this would be helpfull.
HunterCottage
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 1,717 posts
Auto Modeler: 244 posts
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2006 - 04:01 PM UTC
As a general heavy-duty lover I would say this is an excellent offer. I don't have any specific needs right at the moment, but this type of addition to the site would be awesome!!!

Welcome aboard!!!
Marty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 2,312 posts
Auto Modeler: 13 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2006 - 03:45 AM UTC
Shawn, you may just be able to answer my prayers. I have been looking for photos of a Kenworth K100 Aerodyne. I am particularly interested in the engine and the cab (including a sleeper). If you could provide me with some pictures, I would be eternally grateful.
carleton
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 11:32 AM UTC
Hi Martin
No problem about the k100 pics,What engine were you looking for?cat,detroit or cummins.We dont offer detroit anymore so that might be hard.We dont see that many cabovers anymore maybe 2-3 a month but I will try to get some good shots.Any special thing your looking for besides cab or just k100 in general?thanks,shawn.
Marty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 2,312 posts
Auto Modeler: 13 posts
Posted: Monday, February 06, 2006 - 07:40 AM UTC
Shawn, I would be mostly interested in a Cummins motor. As far as other pictures go, anything you can provide will be awesome.

Again, Thanks!
carleton
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 10:57 AM UTC
hi martin
Sorry I have not sent anything but there has not been 1 k-1 freaking hundred in the shop in months.We might see one a year and its from your side of the border.I will still keep my eye out ,just a note to let you know I did not forget.Thanks from shawn.
slodder
_VISITCOMMUNITY
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Auto Modeler: 408 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 03:53 PM UTC
I'd be happy to setup a Truck/Rig/Engine gallery for walk arounds. Go take what you can and submit them to the SC for general modeling and I'll put them in to a reference gallery
 _GOTOTOP