Chev vs Hemi, the traditional rivalry that dates back centuries, since before man had even considered the notion of internal combustion. In this Group Build we will perpetuate and enjoy this rivalry using our skills and tools, along with some styrene, resin and metal, to create images of the legends of each tribe. We're going to have a lot of fun along the journey,
The Rules and Regs
1. Run Time January 1 2015 to December 31 2015 (Date applies to your local time)
2. Manufacturer Based - Chev/Pontiac/Caddy vs Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge (plus alts if accepted)
3. All participants are required to complete 2 builds, one from each camp, to qualify for a ribbon.
4. 8- and 6-cylinder powerplants only allowed, put up a 4 and you might get run over
5. Any scale, any era, stock/street/mild/wild allowed
6. Trucks, civilian or military allowed
7. OOB or modified builds allowed
8. Any number of builds allowed, just one ribbon per person
9. VonCuda and I are Co-leaders, since we get along so well. If one of us is absent, the other will make any calls required
10. Sniping is allowed, expected, and in fact required, but please don't let it get personal.
11. All enlisted MUST relax, have fun and enjoy their builds. This is a hobby.
Each participant who finishes at least one build for each side of the rivalry will receive an awesome ribbon to proudly display on their profile.