_GOTOBOTTOM
The Garage
For general automotive modeling or non-modeling topics.
Comercial Vehicle Campaign?
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 3,289 posts
Auto Modeler: 1,620 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 04:29 AM UTC
Jim, Can we see a current pic of the progress?...and which one{s} are you going to finish? You could build a flatbed trailer and put that lil DD on it as a scaled down load{1/5thish}...
jimb
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 2,539 posts
Auto Modeler: 1,405 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 02:30 AM UTC
Bob,

You're frickin' hysterical! I want to get the Astro's frame done here in the next couple of days and I'll post some in progress pics.

Due to lack of display space, I'm not doing any trailers yet.

Jim
old-dragon
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 3,289 posts
Auto Modeler: 1,620 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 04:39 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Bob,

You're frickin' hysterical! Jim

Hey, it could happen, actually I have seen a somewhat close to that scale battleship that the guy cruised around in...looked out thru the superstructure...had to been about 25' long...it was a thought.
Yeah, the last 5 or so days have been bad here...$1200.00 out for the van's ac, then got a flat and snapped 3 lugnuts off trying to get the thing off the car...then spent a half an hour trying to get the spare out from under the van{looks like it was never off....good thing building models is so relaxing!{when I have time to build from all of the above happening}.
On a plus note the L700 is about 90% done...she's gettin close now....the B-61 is about a write off at the moment/present course. Got OT this saturday so there goes half my weekend...your not the only one bud.....
 _GOTOTOP